Home » , » Z Nation

Z Nation

Z Nation

Three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood.

Creators:Karl Schaefer, Craig Engler

Stars:Kellita Smith, Keith Allan, Russell Hodgkinson |



 


 

Storyline

Three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Written by Anonymous



Details

Official Sites: Official site
Country: USA
Language: English
Release Date: 12 September 2014 (USA)
Also Known As: Z, mint zombi
Filming Locations: Spokane, Washington, USA  


User Reviews

This new zombie TV series Z-Nation.

I am struggling to decide if this is the worst written and acted show to ever make it to cable... or if the program is the product of a think-tank of insane genius. I genuinely found myself laughing out, half-a-dozen times, as I wait in anticipation of the next cliché, twist, stupid one-liner and dialogue. Time after time, I am not let down. And it gets funnier... and funnier. Like flipping a coin and getting heads 8 times in a row... each consecutive flip, getting more and more interesting as you know its bound to be tails.

The show is so horrible its good. 5 minutes into the first episode I knew it was junk, but I kept watching. By the end of the show I was surprised to find that I honestly enjoyed it.

I can't tell if they're intending it to be funny like Zombie Land, but the acting, dialogue and situations are so stupid it's great in a memorable Army of Darkness kind of way. If this show makes it, it will be because of how bad it is. I can see it gaining a cult following for these reasons.

Watch the show with a mind-set expecting an atrocity and to giggle at the absurdness and you will probably enjoy it, like me.


Z Nation Official Trailer (HD) Kellita Smith

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Free HD Movie Download